WinPfahl – Pile foundations (according to DIN 4014, DIN 1054-100 or EC 7)
The program WinPfahl is used for the geotechnical dimensioning of pile foundations. Calculations of single piles (bored-piles, driven-piles) as well as of two-dimensional and three-dimensional pile rust systems are possible.
WinPfahl also makes it possible to research the settlement behavior of pile foundations. The reciprocal influence within a pile plate as well as between the different pile plates is considered. As a result you have a fundamental insight into the settlement behavior of pile groups. For example, it can be shown how the interaction of the group piles changes with pile distance, pile length and pile configuration.
Apart from its efficient calculation abilities WinPfahl convinces through its modern user interface. The project window can be divided into up to four sub-windows. A different processing mode can be set for every window (e.g. inputs in one window, group plan in the next one, the calulation results in the next one and so on). WinPfahl runs with the operating systems WINDOWS 2000, XP, Vista and WINDOWS 7.
- For every WinPfahl file the following elements can be entered:
- Project data: Description of the project, plan and project number, person responsible, date, drawing definition
- Input of an unrestricted number of pile plates with arbitrary number of piles.
- The geometry of pile plates can be arbitrary.
- Input of several layers with different distribution of subgrade reaction modules.
- During the input and/or before the calculation the correctness of all entered values is verified.
- For every input mask a direct-help can be accessed by pressing the F1 key.
- Simultaneous processing of the following calculation types:
- Proofs of the axial pile bearing capacity of single piles.
- Proofs of the pile bearing capacity perpendicular to the pile axis of single piles considering the subgrade reaction module reduction in pile groups.
- Determination of the pile forces within the pile cluster according to the Procedure of Schiel.
- Settlement calculation in an arbitrary point and/or along an arbitrary cut and across the entire face (iso faces).
- After the calculation of the stability the following output pages are produced:
- Groundplan: geometry of the entered foundation with the moving loads
- Evaluation: Graphic representation of the calculation results of pressure pile and none pressure pile, of pile cluster and of the settlement distribution along cuts and along the entire faces (iso faces)
- Protocol with the input data and the calculation results
- The appearance of the printable pages is freely adjustable:
- Company name and, if available, a company logo can be inserted into the output forms. These settings can then also be applied to all other IDAT programs.
- Any page inscription can be entered for the right upper corner: When e.g. for the first protocol page any text and page number is entered, the following protocol pages will be consecutively numbered. Therefore, the protocol pages do not have to start with number 1.
- The output of the pages can arbitrarily be scaled and rearranged. It can also be displayed in b/w since some colors are difficult to recognize when converted into grey scale.
- For the stamp field the project data (such as projects, person responsible, etc.) can be individually adapted.
- The page by page export of the graphics and protocol pages is possible as EMF as well as as DXF graphics. The exported graphics can then be inserted into or processed in other programs, e.g. AutoCAD or CorelDraw with DXF and e.g. Word or Excel with EMF. The protocol pages can also be exported as HTML file and then be edited with programs such as Word or they can be viewed with internet browsers.