Training SpriCAD BricsCAD
Design and hydraulic calculation of sprinkler systems
(additional program for BricsCAD®)
Pos. 1: Online instruction
Standardized briefing in the handling of our program
- Questions of the participants are answered
- Number of participants: 4 persons
- Duration approx. 3 hours
- Recording(s) of the training will be made available to the participants afterwards
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Alternatively or additionally
Pos. 2: Practical training for your IDAT programs (online or face-to-face)
- Interactive practical training with local training licenses
- Participants perform sample calculations independently and under supervision
- If desired, a concrete project can also be calculated during the training
- Training licenses are provided
- Incl. number of participants: 4 persons
- Duration: approx. 4-5 hours (usually 2 hours each in the morning and in the afternoon)
- Determination of training needs in advance
- Recording(s) of the training
- If necessary, training material will be provided to the participants afterwards
- Evaluation of the training afterwards
- All participants receive a training certificate.
Additional training sessions can be ordered if needed.
Please note that we assume knowledge in the design of sprinkler systems as well as basic knowledge in the use of BricsCAD.
For training fact-to-face at your facility, we will invoice our travel expenses based on time and effort.
For more information and pricing, please contact email@example.com.