Design and hydraulic calculation of sprinkler systems
Tabular input without CAD
Pos. 1: Online instruction
Standardized briefing in the handling of our program
- Questions of the participants are answered
- Number of participants: 4 persons
- Duration approx. 3 hours
- Recording(s) of the training will be made available to the participants afterwards
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Alternatively or additionally
Pos. 2: Practical training for your IDAT programs (online or face-to-face)
- Interactive practical training with local training licenses
- Participants perform sample calculations independently and under supervision
- If desired, a concrete project can also be calculated during the training
- Training licenses are provided
- Incl. number of participants: 4 persons
- Duration: approx. 4-5 hours (usually 2 hours each in the morning and in the afternoon)
- Determination of training needs in advance
- Recording(s) of the training
- If necessary, training material will be provided to the participants afterwards
- Evaluation of the training afterwards
- All participants receive a training certificate.
Additional training sessions can be ordered if needed.
Please note that we assume basic knowledge specialized on sprinkler systems.
For training fact-to-face at your facility, we will invoice our travel expenses based on time and effort.
For more information and pricing, please contact email@example.com.